Over thirteen yearsexperience in the industry
We can offerFull market comparison
Accepted bymajority of high street banks
Recognised byUK Finance
HELP TO BUY DEADLINE EXTENDED
- The deadline for Help to Buy has been extended to 31st January 2023 as long as practical completion takes place on or before 31 January 2023.
- Good news for buyers with mortgage offers due to run out at the end of the year.
- The extension is available for homebuyers with authority to proceed or authority to exchange in progress.
- The one month extension follows discussions between the Home Builders Federation and government, with housebuilders in the industry explaining that due to supply chain and labour issues, and other delays outside the home builder’s control, a small number of reservations were at risk of missing the government’s Help to Buy deadline, which is very unfair.
- The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities spokesperson said: “Supporting aspiring homeowners is a government priority. We have extended the Help to Buy deadline to make sure people do not lose out because of delays to completing their homes.
For further information please contact Ed, Kelly & Issy on tel: 01284 365345 or email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Copyright © 2024 Granite Building Warranties
Supported by Fox 360 Ltd
Granite Building Warranties Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Richdale Brokers & Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Granite Building Warranties is a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 11497543) with its registered office at 1st Floor, 5 Century Court, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 9PX